Tier I Rules for Youth and Girls Women (Final 1-15-17)
2017 Tier I Team Calculations- Youth and Girls
2011-2013 USA Hockey Playing Rules
At the 2011 USA Hockey Annual Meeting, the board of directors voted on 173 rule proposals. The board of USA Hockey passed 32 new playing rule changes that went into affect in the 2011-12 season for the youth. There were 18 new playing rule changes for the junior age groups. Two major changes that took affect:
- Tag-Up Off Sides rule to the Bantam and older age groups
- Elimination of body checking in the Peewee and younger groups
For more information on the 2011-2013 USA Hockey Playing Rules Changes, click on the links below.
- For a 1 page summary of the 2011-2013 USA Hockey Playing Summary
- USA Hockey link: USA Hockey 2011-2013 Playing Rules Change Summary
- USA Hockey link: 2011-2013 USA Hockey Playing Rules and Case Book
- USA Hockey link: 2011-2013 USA Hockey Rulebook
- USA Hockey/Hockey Canada Playing Rules Agreement
For any further questions, please contact John Karolcik USA Hockey Director (USAH Rules Committee Member).
NY Times Article on Concussions